5G: A View from the Front Seats
March 4, 2021
Spirent has a front row seat when it comes to the current status of 5G and the directions of investments within the industry. With over 600 global engagements in the last 12 months across the 5G ecosystem Spirent will share unparalleled insights on the current status of 5G and what’s coming next including:
- The real state and performance of 5G.
- The areas in which NEMs and CSPs are focusing their efforts over the next 12-18 months.
- How new initiatives like Open RAN are progressing.
- Why the Defense industry is looking to use a commercial technology like 5G.
- What the future holds based on investments in research and innovation by the 5G ecosystem.
Please join Chris Nicoll, Sr. Principal Analyst, Omdia, James Kimery, VP of Product Management, Spirent and Stephen Douglas, Head of 5G Strategy, Spirent and sit beside them in the front seats to discover what’s really happing with 5G.
Interested in this webinar?
Chief Analyst, Heavy Reading
VP of Product Management, Spirent
Head of 5G Strategy, Spirent